Sunday, August 1, 2010

EDUC 504: Blog accounting

Just to make this as clear and easy as possible for Kristin and Jeff when they start grading the ED504 blog assignment:

Blog posts responding to each week's readings and post-reflection on class are pretty clearly labelled in their titles, but for ease of navigation:

June 30: Reflection

July 9: Readings, Reflection

July 16: Readings, Reflection

July 23: Readings, Reflection

July 30: Readings, Reflection

(Yes there are multiple other posts on this blog, and will continue to be, I hope... it's a multitasking blog -- part blogging assignment for the EDUC 504 - Teaching with Technology and part just Emily Blogging Ed School.)

Week of July 16

Edublogger posts read:

Comments left: I commented on Chris Sessum's post discussed in class: Who's Cheating Whom?

Week of July 23

Edublogger posts read:

Comments left: I commented on the Yellow Lights post -- I thought it was potentially a good example of place-based education, which is one of the reform topics in 649

Week of July 30

Edublogger posts read:

Comments left: I commented on the Tower of Trimph post (currently awaiting moderation -- I was happy to see an example of extrinsic motivation (stickers) transitioning to intrinsic motivation with a challenging student)

Response post: My response to the Learning is Messy post is here.

1 comment: